A once in a lifetime opportunity. Your chance to own the historic Star Ranch. This multi parcel property is less than 5 miles from highway 2/97 and Cashmere. Over 916 acres of vast scenic views with domestic water and irrigation water. One older log farm house/cabin that could be restored with multiple out buildings and multiple corrals. The property has recently been used for cattle and hay.
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Adjacent to Public Land
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Drilled Well, On Property, Water Rights
- Utility features:Additional Well(s), Well Private, Electricity Connected, Septic Design Installed
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Cashmere
- Elementary School:Vale Elem
- Middle School:Cashmere Mid
- High School:Cashmere High
- Original List Price:$5, 500, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):484
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- MLS #:1926994
- Annual Taxes:$1, 380
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Jamie R. Davis (#NWM95688)
Listing Office: N C W Realty (#NWM539)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!