Get ready to fall in love: Over a sunny acre in-town for privacy, gardening, games & all your toys. Hear birds chirping as you sit on your back porch sipping coffee in the morning. This custom house has large open spaces & spaces to get away. Kit has granite counter tops, shaker cabinets, lg pantry & copper ceiling. Prim. & second br on main, LR w/lofted space for exercise, play, art space, & 2 bedrooms! Addnl office/br off kit. Tons of ext doors & windows fill this home w/natural light. Brand new: int. paint, wall to wall, vinyl plank, wood stove, decks & all bathrooms! Vaulted ceilings, too much to list! Zoned UL/5-9 allows potential to divide or build ADU, shop, garage, you name it. CK Schools, Tracyton waterfront around the corner.
- Interior:Ductless HP-Mini Split, Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, D
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Baseboard, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing, Wall
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2827
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:11 - 1 1/2 Story
- Year built:1954
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available, Oil, Wood
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Central Kitsap #401
- Elementary School:Pinecrest Elem
- Middle School:Fairview Middle
- High School:Olympic High
- Original List Price:$579, 800
- MLS #:1848408
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3
- Annual Taxes:$3, 800
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Kelly Shipley (#NWM120836)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Bain (#NWM9325)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!