Come home to sophisticated elegance and high-rise living in delightful and historic First Hill surrounded by leafy trees, pocket parks & urban conveniences. Expand your living space with fantastic amenities including a wellness center, co-working lounge, flexible meeting spaces & a top floor club level w/ media room, dining lounge, wine bar & two sprawling outdoor plazas overlooking Mt. Rainier & Lake Union! Occupancy 2023. Daniels RE, Always Exceptional, Never Ordinary, maintains an impeccable track record with projects that preserve and transform the core, and shape the skyline of Seattle. Renderings are representative. Buyer must register at site per Site Reg #4874.
- Interior:Central A/C, Heat Pump, HRV/ERV System, Ceramic Tile, Cooking-Gas, Dryer-Electric, Washer, Water Heater
Beds & Baths
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior materials:Cement/Concrete, Metal/Vinyl
- Square Feet:544
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:30 - Condo (1 Level)
- Year built:2023
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$591, 900
- Days on Market (Cumulative):73
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Taxes annual:$0
- Hoa fees:550
- Pets:Cats OK, Dogs OK, Subj to Restrictions
- MLS #:1911376
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Doug Sonnenberg (#NWM124968)
Listing Office: Realogics Sotheby's Int'l Rlty (#NWM5715)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!