Crane Island Waterfront Gem. Dock your boat at shared dock adjoining the property, wander up past the cove beach to the S. facing classic mid-century modern retreat. Designed by acclaimed architect Paul Hoag, the main house blends nature outdoors w/ tranquility within. Old growth cedar lined walls, stone fireplace w/ rocks from Mt. Baker, & views from nearly every room invite you to watch the world & the ferries go by. GH, designed by acclaimed architect Wendell Lovett is truly one of a kind.
- Interior:Hot Water Recirc Pump, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Close
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- View:Ocean, See Remarks
- Lot description:Dirt Road, Secluded
- Exterior features:Deck, Dock, Dog Run, Fenced-Partially, Green House, Outbuildings
- Exterior materials:Wood Products
- Square Feet:2085
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Basement:Daylight, Partially Finished
- Year built:1988
- Foundation:Poured Concrete, Slab
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Community
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Crane Island
- School district:Orcas Island
- County:San Juan
- Original List Price:$2, 550, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):524
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Hoa fees:2152
- MLS #:1908842
- Annual Taxes:$6, 381
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Mariah P. Dunning (#NWM28760)
Listing Office: Windermere RE Orcas Island (#NWM9217)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!