Tons of charm and character in this downtown Sumner home located minutes from downtown markets, restaurants, shopping, Sounder & freeways. Main floor features living area w/ gleaming hardwood floors, 2 bedrooms, remodeled full bathroom & beautifully updated kitchen with copper accents, full tile backsplash & dining nook. Upstairs you'll find new carpet in the bedroom & bonus room. Tons of extra space and potential in the 865 sq ft basement with separate entrance. Relax & entertain in the private, beautifully landscaped yard featuring garden space, 1-car detached garage & plenty of room for outdoor activities. New roof, gas furnace & water heater in 2013. All you have to do is move in!
- Interior:Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Lot description:Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl
- Square Feet:2342
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Year built:1946
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Downtown Sumner
- School district:Sumner-Bonney Lake
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Sumner Snr High
- Original List Price:$525, 000
- MLS #:1894064
- Annual Taxes:$4, 165
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5%
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Kim Apple (#NWM70600)
Listing Office: Better Homes and Gardens RE PC (#NWM2090)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!