Experience the essence of Orcas Island on this 25+ acre pastoral estate, surrounded by preserved open space. Enjoy stunning sunrise views from the main home (currently under renovation), offering picturesque vistas of the landscape, water, and mountains. Avoid ferry lines with a private FAA registered airstrip and hangar. A renovated 3300sqft vintage barn provides ample space for horses and livestock. Benefit from the county agricultural land use designation for property tax savings. The farmhouse, positioned above the valley, provides breathtaking 180-degree views. Additional features include a caretaker's 2-bedroom unit, outbuildings, 4 wells, and pond irrigation. Don't miss this extraordinary and rare opportunity.
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors,
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:3
- View:Mountain(s), Ocean, Partial, Sound, Territorial
- Lot description:Adjacent to Public Land, Open Space, Value In Land
- Exterior features:Barn, Deck, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, Shop, Sprinkler System, Stable
- Exterior materials:Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:3816
- Garage spaces:6
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Partially Finished
- Year built:1930
- Foundation:Poured Concrete, Slab
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Individual Well, Private, See Remarks
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Orcas Island
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- County:San Juan
- Original List Price:$2, 375, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):121
- Buying Agency Compensation:2
- Taxes annual:$6, 540
- MLS #:2070876
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Deborah J. Jones (#NWM114512)
Listing Office: Orcas Island Realty LLC (#NWM9440)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!