Completely remodeled North City home! Excellent location in charming neighborhood w/walking access to shopping/transportation & easy I-5 access too! Top to bottom remodel includes NEW: Kitchen Quartz countertops, SS appliances, Soft-close cabinets and drawers, all new electrical, plumbing, windows/doors, luxury vinyl, carpet, recessed lighting, int/ext paint, ductless heat pump WITH A/C! (YES!) Punch-list, done! Private back yard w/raised garden & front deck. Sought after location near Lake Forest Park, Cedarbrook Playfield & award winning schools. Blocks to 185th light rail, 2.5 miles to Burke Gilman Trail/Lake WA amenities. Third bedroom is non-conforming-best as an office. Pre-Inspections Done! (house/sewer reports). A GEM! WELCOME HOME!
- Interior:Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Water Heat
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Paved, Secluded
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, Patio
- Exterior materials:Brick
- Square Feet:1679
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1946
- Foundation:Block, Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Lago Vista
- School district:Shoreline
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$789, 000
- MLS #:1860200
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$6, 444
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Leah Schulz (#NWM86348)
Listing Office: Agency One NS (#NWM3075)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!