1713 N 42nd Street
Seattle, WA 98103
1068 sqft | 2 beds | #1845259
Beds & Baths
- 3/4 Baths:2
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Ductless HP-Mini Split, Tankless Water Heater, Wall
- Interior:Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Window, High Tech Cabling
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Gas Available, Rooftop Deck
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood
- Square Feet:1068
- Garage:Off Street
Type & Style
- Property type:Residential
- Year built:2021
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Bf Day
- Middle School:Hamilton Mid
- High School:Ballard High
- Original List Price:$756, 000
- Annual taxes:$1
- MLS #:1845259
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Ian Porter (#NWM81573)
Listing Office: Windermere RE/Capitol Hill,Inc (#NWM7091)
Interested in Purchasing 1713 N 42nd Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!