If you dream of seeing what the eagles see every day as they soar along the ocean beaches and over the Willapa Estuary, then this is the once in a lifetime home for you! This ultra modern custom built home with its expansive, spectacular views of the ocean and beaches from Westport to Long Beach has simply no equal on the Washington Coast. Located only 15 minutes from Westport in the private gated Willapa heights community, the 4000 sq-ft house with its ocean facing windows, master bedroom suite, modern kitchen, formal dining room, office/library, living and family rooms, home theater, bonus room, large sun deck, 3 car garage, perfect landscaping, a five acre lot, ocean views & sunsets that make this property one you just have to see!
- Interior:Forced Air, Heat Pump, Central A/C, Hot Water Recirc Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Ca
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:2
- View:Bay, Jetty, Ocean, See Remarks, Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Dirt Road
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio, Propane, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:4058
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2007
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Community, Shared Well
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:North Cove
- School district:Ocosta
- Elementary School:Ocosta Elem
- Middle School:Ocosta Jnr - Snr Hig
- High School:Ocosta Jnr - Snr Hig
- Original List Price:$1, 300, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):506
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5%
- Taxes annual:$9, 161
- Hoa fees:1500
- MLS #:1922625
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Kevin Todd (#NWM14962)
Listing Office: Windermere R.E. Westport (#NWM4095)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!