There is nothing better than Island living! This adorable 2 bdrm, 2 bath rambler is just waiting for someone to call it "home". Large master bdrm has walk-in closet and attached bath. 2nd bdrm is on opposite end of the house offering privacy. Large living room w/brick fireplace and picture windows takes full advantage of the view. Kitchen has great space, open to dining room w/slider to an awesome patio under an amazing monkey tree. Update this original home and make it your own special beach house. Desirable neighborhood offers breathtaking views of Mt Baker, Cascade mountains and Port Susan. Country club membership includes beach access, pool, community club and boat launch. Info on HOA can be found at www.camanocountryclub.com.
- Interior:Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air, Insert
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- View:Bay, City, Mountain(s), See Remarks, Sound
- Lot description:Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Propane, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood
- Square Feet:1300
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1977
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Community
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Propane, Septic System, Electricity Available, Propane, See Remarks
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Country Club
- School district:Stanwood-Camano
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Stanwood High
- Original List Price:$450, 000
- Hoa fees:185
- MLS #:1892381
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$3, 184
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Sandie Cooper (#NWM97513)
Listing Office: North48 Real Estate (#NWM6149)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!