Gorgeous home in China Creek! Most desirable configuration of 4 bedrooms / 2 baths upstairs and home office/ half bath main! Huge master suite: walk-in closet, soaking tub, separate shower, dual vanity, lovely skylight. Spacious kitchen has stainless appliances, gas cooktop, quartz counters. From its grand entrance throughout – the entertainment areas flow naturally: formal dining room with wainscoting, gracious living room and (2) wood fireplaces. Low maint. yard backs to wooded creek means privacy, birds & a peaceful haven. Newer 50-yr roof, security cameras in place, 2-Car Garage, storage galore! Nearby amenities: Newcastle Commons, Beach Park, Golf Club, Coal Creek Trails & Cougar Mountain recreation access. Top ranked Issaquah schools!
- Interior:Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Heater
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air, High Efficiency (Unspecified)
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Fenced-Partially, Patio
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:2720
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1990
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Oil, Wood
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:China Creek
- School district:Issaquah
- Elementary School:Newcastle
- Middle School:Maywood Mid
- High School:Liberty Snr High
- Original List Price:$1, 825, 000
- MLS #:1894022
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$9, 064
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Paul Uhl (#NWM49577)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Danforth (#NWM1171)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!