1388 NE 10th Avenue
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
1600 sqft | 3 beds | 1.75 baths | #1856844
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Baseboard, Forced Air
- Interior:Forced Air, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1600
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1960
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Oak Harbor
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Subdivision:Oak Harbor
- Original List Price:$450, 000
- Annual taxes:$3, 095
- MLS #:1856844
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Marissa Evans (#NWM95498)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker 360 Team (#NWM4247)
Interested in Purchasing 1388 NE 10th Avenue?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!