Updated charming single level home in a well established neighborhood! Location is absolutely ideal on a dead end street just minutes to town or base. Brand new kitchen with a dining area! New white cabinets, New granite countertops, all brand new appliances (installed after photos!). New Flooring. New interior paint. Large Living room with a cozy wood burning stove. Family room with a slider to the back patio. Spacious Master Suite w 3/4 bath, double closets & a slider to the back deck. Generous sized bedrooms. Enjoy your private backyard with a large patio, & shed. Extra parking on the side to park a trailer, RV or boat on the side! You've found the perfect place to call home!!
- Interior:Forced Air, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Baseboard, Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1600
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1960
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Oak Harbor
- School district:Oak Harbor
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$450, 000
- MLS #:1856844
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$3, 095
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Marissa Evans (#NWM95498)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker 360 Team (#NWM4247)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!