113 Jewell Street
Enumclaw, WA 98022
1670 sqft | 3 beds | 2 baths | #2064810
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Walk
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Outbuildings, Patio
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:1670
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1991
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Community
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Enumclaw
- Elementary School:Southwood Elem
- Middle School:Enumclaw Mid
- High School:Enumclaw Snr High
- Hoa fees:225
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Original List Price:$555, 000
- Annual taxes:$4, 037
- Days on Market (Cumulative):2
- MLS #:2064810
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: John Sappington(#NWM108681)
Listing Office: Windermere RE/Maple Valley (#NWM3005)
Interested in Purchasing 113 Jewell Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!