Place to spread out and call your own; no more making reservations for camping! Neat opportunity to own a slice of heaven w/Mt. St. Helens in your view & the Gifford Pinchot just down the street! Year round access; makes for fun in all seasons! Property is served by community well and private road. Perc approved. Property is sold with a leasehold interest. Ideal spot for your tiny home or to come and camp. Create your own paradise!
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Community Well
- Utility features:Common Area Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Electricity Not Available, Septic Design Applied
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Washougal
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Washougal High
- Original List Price:$50, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):530
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.5%
- Taxes annual:$121
- Hoa fees:30
- MLS #:1907080
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Erica L. Rodman (#NWM56079)
Listing Office: Woodland Real Estate LLC (#NWM9781)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!